FOR ROADS, PARKING LOTS, SIDEWALKS, PATHWAYS & PEDESTRIAN AREAS
Melt away stubborn layers of ice and packed snow!
Remove excess ice and snow, then apply product.
WET HEAVY SNOW
Apply early to prevent the bonding of snow to the surface.
Apply product early to prevent icy buildup and slick surfaces.
DRY POWDERY SNOW
Can be shoveled and may not require the use of any product.
- Sodium Chloride
- This product is not WHMIS controlled.
- Store unused products in a dry area and seal the container tightly. Do not store where leaking of product could cause damage.
- Spread Arctic Melt™ Ice Melt Salt evenly at a rate of 50 g to 100 g per square meter (1/4 to ½ cup per square foot).
- Avoid piling and over-application.
- Remove excess ice and snow as soon as melting action undercuts and has loosened the bond.
- Re-apply to any remaining icy areas.
BULK ORDERS ONLY
- 2200-lb Totes (1000-kg) 1 unit per skid
- Delivery to all locations in Canada and US.